Please note that Form2Content is no longer being developed. All files from the latest version can be found on Github.

Form2Content Forum

Questions and answers for Form2Content, a Joomla CCK.
Hi Patrick, In my sites I like to use Firecoder's Route 66 to ensure the article is as SEO friendly as possible. I 'm sure you already know it uses Yoast's JS Engine to do this. Anyway, i was wondering if there is a way to integrate it in the F...
Hi, today I upgraded in Joomla 3.9.10 from F2C Lite 5.5.1 to 5.6.0 and took a look around. In the article view appeared a column heading named 'COM_CONTENT_HEADING_ASSOCIATION'. It is located between the column headings 'Access' and Author'. The ...
Hi Patrick, Latest F2C Pro and Joomla Is there a way to limit the number of characters entered into a text editor field for the intro? I am sure I have seen this option over the last 2 or 3 days someplace, but I can't find it now! Maybe I w...
Hello everyone! I have a question regarding the date format in date fields. I understand that I can modify the field's output through Smarty into any desired date format. However, this doesn't apply in the submission form template. In the F2C glob...
I hope someone can help me. my site (front-end) dosent show the publish button. Can anyone help me find the problem. see image...
Hello Cristian, I have created a gallery field with knockout with drag and drop and more. If I was to make this a new field type (and of course share with you) what would be the structure outline? Are you interested in working together on this? M...
Hello and thanks in advance. I have a home page that is actually an articles-blog page. The first article has metadata injector but the og data won't appear. Is there a solution for this or I must re-work to bring as article and module-list the re...
I configured the component correctly, but I don't find the setting to filter the articles by language how can i do?...
Hello and thanks in advance, When you upload images it seems to keep the original image under the media/com_form2content folder. But the delivered images are from the /images/... folder. Is it possible to remove the originals as the site gets v...
I configured the component correctly, but I don't find the setting to filter the articles by language how can i do?...

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 1099
  2. Resolved Posts: 898
  3. Unresolved Posts: 201
  4. Latest Member: Luca Fiumara
Online Members