Please note that Form2Content is no longer being developed. All files from the latest version can be found on Github.

Form2Content Forum

Questions and answers for Form2Content, a Joomla CCK.
Hello everyone, I have a problem accessing the component after installation. If I try to access "Components >> Form2Content Lite", I get the error message "No Data Received" on my Google Chrome Browser. I also tried it wi...
I am collecting the name of an artist in English and Chinese as well as a Title from the front-end form. I am then displaying all the articles in one page using the Joomla Category Blog view - this displays each articles intro section/the F2C intr...
Hi, I'm a big fan of NoNumber modules, and try to load a module into an article. It doesn't work. Als not when I changed the { } into {ldelim} and {rdelim} or {literal} {/literal}. Also the joomla-method loadposition doesn't work (on the normal wa...
Hi, How, if it is at all possible, do I make a Geo Coder field responsive? So that it resizes automatically based on the media thru which it is viewed? I'm using: - Forms2Content 6.6.0 Pro - on Joomla 3.3.3 Thanks in advance for the supp...
Form2Content Pro version 6.5.0 Joomla 3.3.4 When I upload a series of images, each is saved in smaller dimensions to the previous! This is happening when I load images to the gallery field from the front-end and through the back-end. I am ...
Hy @ all Where can i deactivate showing the image url in den template... thx Robert...
Is it possible to have one article twice? For example save it in English and then save as Portuguese... the article are being used to enter items in a catalog so all the information are the same for both language but all the field names need to be tr...
the user will type in brand and model - with that the template will create a link which should be category/brand/model - that is kinda of working already - the problem is that the fields that will create the URL should always be lowercase - so is the...
Hi, I am using Joomla! 2.5.7 and Form2Content Pro version 4.6.0 (to be updated in the next coupe of weeks) I am using F2C to manage and display Brand Assets (i.e. logo files, artwork files etc.) on a site. The site admin updates these assets t...

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 1099
  2. Resolved Posts: 898
  3. Unresolved Posts: 201
  4. Latest Member: Luca Fiumara
Online Members