Please read and follow the COMMON ISSUES first!
Always add your version information in every new post! Thank you!

Form2Content Forum

Questions and answers for Form2Content, a Joomla CCK.
I've installed the plugin Open Source Design Content Restriction to hide a form field in a form template. In the template I wrote <pre class="line-numbers"><code class="language-markup">{ldelim}user_group 1{rdelim} Log...
Hello, Ubuntu, apache2,mysql, php7 in my machine Joomla 3.6.2 / Form2Content Pro Version 6.14.0 Beginner on F2C i am following the tutorial : 114-related-articles-in-joomla-using-form2content So, i have to do my first database lookup. ...
Hello I am using JOomla 3.5.1 with F2C Pro 6.13.0 I want to save a checklist values into the Tag standard custom field. Is this possible? how? Thanks in advance...
Hello and thanks in advance. Version 6.13.0 On new content form (front end) I receive the following error An internal error occurred: 52FF7C97342B9.A1489C5.530AB04D Thank you MZ...
Hi there! I get a message "Warning Edit state is not permitted" when changing the status in F2C articles list. The status is changing, so this is not the problem. When changing the status in the article in F2C article manager the message...

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 195
  2. Resolved Posts: 897
  3. Unresolved Posts: 195
  4. Latest Member: Luca Fiumara
Online Members