Please read and follow the COMMON ISSUES first!
Always add your version information in every new post! Thank you!

Form2Content Forum

Questions and answers for Form2Content, a Joomla CCK.
Hallo, When creating articles I let the user define a category. Is it possible to show the category title in the blog view when using Search flitered article list? Example: The user creates an article (event with date 10 november 2016). He sel...
Is it possible to import tables into form2content? I would the fields city and state to be a dropdown field but it´s a lot o content to just type it in....
F2C vesrion 6.14 Joomla version 3.6.2 Hi, I have a database lookup field that has several values. I don't want a dropdown search, instead, I need it to be a simple search (users typing into it). Secondly, there are countries, continents and ...
Hi, I have bought pro, the version is Form2Content Pro version 6.14.0 . In the backend, I have set a series of fields. When I try to fill the fileds, I see many of these: Notice: Undefined index: required_field_text in ...\components\com_form2conten...
Hi Form2Content Pro version 6.14.0 Joomla 3.6.2 After updating, if I go to change the template inside an article by clicking on the button "Select Template" from the Default Intro and Main I get the pop-up modal and see the templates...
Front end user get a 403 error when saving an article after having either pasted from a Word document and used the rubber icon to clean the MS code, or pasted via the Paste from word icon. if the user type in the field and saves, there is no error...
I've installed the plugin Open Source Design Content Restriction to hide a form field in a form template. In the template I wrote <pre class="line-numbers"><code class="language-markup">{ldelim}user_group 1{rdelim} Log...
Hello, Ubuntu, apache2,mysql, php7 in my machine Joomla 3.6.2 / Form2Content Pro Version 6.14.0 Beginner on F2C i am following the tutorial : 114-related-articles-in-joomla-using-form2content So, i have to do my first database lookup. ...
Hello I am using JOomla 3.5.1 with F2C Pro 6.13.0 I want to save a checklist values into the Tag standard custom field. Is this possible? how? Thanks in advance...
Hello and thanks in advance. Version 6.13.0 On new content form (front end) I receive the following error An internal error occurred: 52FF7C97342B9.A1489C5.530AB04D Thank you MZ...

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 191
  2. Resolved Posts: 896
  3. Unresolved Posts: 191
  4. Latest Member: Luca Fiumara
Online Members