Form2Content Forum

Questions and answers for Form2Content, a Joomla CCK.
  1. Wanja
  2. Form2Content Lite & Pro
  3. Wednesday, 20 July 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hey there,

I downloaded F2C Metadata Injector plugin from here and installed it in my Joomla 3.6.0 running a blank Template.

I created the metadata_injector_contenttype_XX.tpl and replaced XX by 2, which is the ID of my F2C Content Type and filled it with <pre class="line-numbers"><code class="language-markup">&lt;m-eta property="og:title" content="{$JOOMLA_TITLE}" /&gt;</code></pre>.

So far - so good... easy.

The moment I activate the Plugin, every article with the content type 2 (as described) stops working for no reason. I did not even refresh any article.

I get a 1054 Error. This is it. :(

I reinstalled the plugin but it did not help. Other F2C stuff that is running: Form2Content Metadata Generator, Form2Content SEF, Form2Content Pro, Form2Content Search

Thank you for your support! ;)
best regards, Wanja
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hi Julien,

Currently I have been given a 42S22 Error, when I enable the "System - Form2Content Metadata Injector" Plugin.

PDO

42S22 - SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'frm.modified_by' in 'field list'

MySQLi

1054 - Unknown column 'frm.modified_by' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT frm.id, frm.title, frm.alias, frm.created, frm.modified, frm.publish_up, frm.publish_down, frm.reference_id,frm.catid, frm.metakey, frm.metadesc, frm.created_by, frm.created_by_alias, frm.projectid, frm.language,frm.extended, frm.featured, frm.modified_by,cat.title AS catTitle, cat.alias AS catAlias,usr.name AS author, usr.username AS authorUsername, usr.email as authorEmail FROM #__f2c_form frm LEFT JOIN #__categories cat ON frm.catid = cat.id LEFT JOIN #__users usr ON frm.created_by = usr.id WHERE frm.reference_id = 77

Solution: I just added a column with the name 'modified_by' into #_f2c_form. Now the error is gone :)

best,
Wanja

Julien wrote:

Hi Wanja,

No, I'm not familiar with the 1054 error.
Did it come with any extra text that could give info about the error message? I googled and saw that the error is often associated with an unknown database column.

best,
Julien
Responses (5)
Hi Wanja,

I just tested the situation you describe, but on my machine it runs fine.
Which PHP version are you running?

Can you send me an Akeeba back-up of your site to julien at opensourcedesign dot nl ?

Thanks!

best,
Julien
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 1
Hi Julien, thank you for your reply!

PHP Version 5.6.2

unfortunately I cannot send you the files due to copyright issues, means 'not today'

Has there ever been a 1054 error?

Julien wrote:

Hi Wanja,

I just tested the situation you describe, but on my machine it runs fine.
Which PHP version are you running?

Can you send me an Akeeba back-up of your site to julien at opensourcedesign dot nl ?

Thanks!

best,
Julien
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
Hi Wanja,

No, I'm not familiar with the 1054 error.
Did it come with any extra text that could give info about the error message? I googled and saw that the error is often associated with an unknown database column.

best,
Julien
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
Hi Wanja,

The modified_by column was added in F2C Pro 6.13.0.
Are you perhaps running an older version of F2C?

best,
Julien
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.