My issue is similar to this post.
I'm using Joomla 2.5.14 and Form2Content Pro 4.6.0.
- When an article is submitted in the frontend, the (created)date is selected using a datepicker
- The date in the main article displays correctly, e.g. 18 Nov 2013
- However, the date in the intro article displays the previous day, e.g. 17 Nov 2013
- The (created)date is correct in the F2C Article Manager
- In the Joomla Article Manager, the generated main(full)text displays the correct date and the introtext displays the previous day's date
- When an article is created in the backend F2C form, the generated Joomla article displays the date correctly in both the full- and introtext, ad well as the intro- and main articles in the frontend
I've checked and re-checked my form-, intro- and main templates and can't find anything wrong.
With my limited knowledge, I suspect there is a problem somewhere in between submitting the frontend F2C form and the generating of the introtext part of the Joomla Article, but where?
Your help will be much appreciated.